No products in the cart.
Materials: Filter, plastic
Dimensions: 6.8 inches wide x 4.6 inches long x 2.4 inches thick
Weight: 0.34 pound
Designed especially for pet owners and allergy sufferers
Compatible with the following Neato Vacuum Robot models:
Neato XV-11;Neato XV-12 ;Neato XV-14 ;Neato XV-15;Neato XV-21;Neato XV-25;XV Signature;XV Signature Pro
Change the filter in your Neato frequently to keep your robot cleaning optimally. To replace the filter, follow these steps:
1.Take out the dirt bin.
2.Remove the filter on the dirt bin and throw it away.
3.Put a new filter into the dirt bin.
4.Put the dirt bin back into its slot on top of the robot.
How should you clean your Neato filter:
It depends on the environment that your Neato cleans. For environments with a lot of dust or pet hair, more frequent cleaning is necessary. A general rule is that you should clean your Neato filters on a regular basis and replace them every 1-2 months. After every cleaning, empty your dirt bin and tap your filter against the side of a garbage receptacle to release the dirt and debris from the filter. After every few cleanings, you may want to use a handvac to remove the dirt from the filter. Do not clean the filter with water or soap.
What's in the box?
12Packs x Replacement 945-0048 Neato XV Series Filter
This is not a Neato®Original product and is not covered under any Neato®warranty. The Neato® brand name and logo are the registered trademark of the respective owner. Any use of the Neato® brand name, model or part designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.
- Compatible only with Neato XV Series Robot Vacuums.eg: xv signature pro,xv21, xv 12,xv 11,xv 14, xv 25
- With over six times With over six times more surface area than standard filters, Neato XV Series High-Performance Filters pick up twice as much fine dust and capture particles as small as 0.3 microns, including mold, spores, cat and dog dander, dust mites, pollen, and fibers from textiles and carpet. Keep your home clean by changing the filters
- Designed especially for pet owners and allergy sufferers. High efficiency filters built to capture dander and fine dust particles. Pleats in filter cloth create a larger surface area than standard filters and trap 3 times more dust and dander to reduce allergins in your home.
- Frequently ? Once every month or two, depending on your usage. If you are sensitive to allergens and/or have pets, you may want to replace filters more frequently.
- To replace the Neato XV Robotic Filters, follow these steps: 1.Take out the dirt bin. 2.Remove the filter on the dirt bin and throw it away. 3.Put a new filter into the dirt bin. 4.Put the dirt bin back into its slot on top of the robot