No products in the cart.
● Suitable Device:
● iRobot Roomba 800/900 series 870 880 980 Vacuum Cleaning Robots
● How to clean the Side Brushes:
● 1.Use the corner small screwdriver to remove the screws
● 2.Remove the brush, remove the hair or debris,and put the side brushes back in place.
● How to clean the Filters:
● 1.Now press and lift the filtered or release tab
● 2.Remove the filter by grasping the yellow tab
● 3.Clean room was filter by tapping against your trash container
● 4.To reinstall the filter, press the metal filter lever,with the side of filter and push the filter down, the filter door will not close if the filter is not installed correctly
● How to clean the Extractors:
● 1. Pinch the yellow extractor frame release tabs, lift up the extractor frame and remove any obstructions.
● 2. Remove the extractors and remove the yellow extractor caps. Remove any hair or debris that has collected underneath the caps and around the metal axles.
● 3. Remove hair and debris from the square and hex plastic pegs on the other side of the extractors.
● Package Content:
● 4 x 800 Side Brushes
● 4 x 800 Series HEPA Filters
● 2 x Set of AeroForce Extractors
- √ You'll get 4 x 800 Side Brushes, 4 x 800 Series HEPA Filters, 2 x Set of AeroForce Extractors)
- √ Compatible for iRobot Roomba 800/900 series 800 870 880 900 980 Vacuum cleaner
- √ To keep your iRobot Roomba operating at peak performance, filters, rollers and side brushes should be replaced every 2 - 3 months
- √ Hepa Filters made of high quality PC, fully use of efficient filter material. Filters maintain Roomba's cleaning performance while reducing infiltration of dust, pollen and other allergens into the air you breathe
- √ The innovative counter-rotating debris extractors break down debris and lift dirt, lift dirt while the brushless design is virtually maintenance-free.Dual counter-rotating extractors incorporate a durable rubber tread design that grabs and breaks down dirt and debris from any floor type